The SKY67159-396LF is an ultra-broadband low-noise amplifier with superior
gain flatness and exceptional linearity.
The compact 2 x 2 mm, 8-pin Dual Flat No Lead packaged LNA is designed for
FDD and TDD 2G/3G/4G LTE small-cell base stations operating from 200 to 3800
The internal active bias circuitry provides stable performance over
temperature and process variation. The device offers the ability to externally
adjust supply current.
- Excellent broadband flat gain performance
- Low noise figure
- High IP3 performance over voltage
- Single matching circuit for 200 to 3800 MHz
- Adjustable supply current from 30 to 100 mA
- Flexible bias voltage: 3 to 5 V
- Fast rise/fall time ENABLE function suitable for TDD application
- Temperature and process-stable active bias up to +105 degrees C
- Miniature DFN (8-pin, 2 x 2 mm) package