• High gain: 16.5 dB @ 3.6 GHz
• Low noise figure: 0.7 dB @ 3.6 GHz
• High IIP3 performance: 17.8 dBm @ 3.6 GHz
• Return loss > 17.5 dB @ 3.6 GHz
• Adjustable supply current and gain
• Flexible bias voltage: 3 to 5 V
• Adjustable supply current from 30 mA to 100 mA
• Package: DFN 8L 2 x 2 x 0.75 mm
The Skyworks SKY67103-396LF low-noise amplifier (LNA) with an active bias offers excellent return loss, low noise, and high linearity performance.
The internal active bias circuitry provides stable performance over temperature and process variation. The device offers the ability to externally adjust supply current and gain. Supply voltage is applied to the RFOUT/VDD pin through an RF choke inductor. Pin 4 (VIN) should be connected to RFOUT/VDD through an external resistor to control the supply current. The RFIN and RFOUT/VDD pins should be DC blocked to ensure proper operation. Pin 5 (FEEDBACK) is connected through an RC network to externally adjust the gain of the device without affecting the noise figure (NF) of the LNA.
The SKY67103-396LF operates in the frequency range of 0.5 to 4.0 GHz with appropriate tuning. The SKY67103-396LF is an improved higher frequency version of the SKY67102-396LF. The SKY67103-396LF is pin-compatable with the SKY67100-396LF and SKY67101-396LF series of low-noise devices.
The LNA is available in a compact, 2 x 2 mm, 8-pin Dual Flat No-Lead (DFN) package.